Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time no post

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted! Recently, I just started some classes at National Louis University and my schedule has just spiraled out of control with work, homework, and housework. I'm also heading to Arizona with my daughter to visit a good friend in a few weeks so the pressure is really on to finish some projects for my classes before we leave.

I'm really looking forward to my trip to Arizona. It's a first time visit for me and my daughter. It's the first time my daughter will be going a plane so she's very excited. I'm taking my daughter for a couple of reasons. I thought it would be nice to have some mother daughter time, plus her birthday is the weekend before we leave so I figured what a great way to celebrate her 12th birthday. Hubby is staying home with the pup. I think it will be nice to get away from hubby for the weekend. As much as I love my hubby, I feel like we're falling into a boring rut. They always say... absence makes the heart grow fonder!

I hope to find some more time to post again in the near future but I can't promise anything. I've been so busy I don't even have time for trying new recipes, which makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment